Report a Claim
Small or larger accidents and collisions can happen – just like in normal traffic. Here is what you have to do in case you want to report an accident or would like to report a claim.
The following steps are necessary for this:
- You are required to minimize damage. Behave as if you were not insured. Take all necessary measures to reduce further damage.
- Inform us as soon as possible about the cause, nature and extent of the damage and tell us how we can reach you to discuss all necessary procedures with you.
- The claim form requires not only information about your insurance relationship (e.g. insurance certificate number), but also details of the nature of the damage and how it was incurred. This includes the date, the exact time, the location of the damage and a detailed description of how it was damaged. It is important that you give witnesses, if there are any. In case of a dispute, they can help to clarify any concerns about liability and cause of the accident. If it concerns a liability damage, you must give information to the other party involved. It is therefore important to exchange addresses and contact details.
- Damage caused by fire, explosion, theft and malicious damage should be immediately filed with the police for prosecution.
- Employees of BAVARIA Online or BAVARIA AG then take care of the further steps and personally discuss the procedure with you. We are there for you. Our customer service will answer all your questions quickly and reliably. Get in contact with us if you have an insurance related question or want to learn more about us and our services.